2009. szeptember 19., szombat

C'est pour la petite bourgeoisie qui boit du champagne

I am so busy, but still try to keep in touch with life. Thanks for your lovely comments, I really liked them! You wrote, I should write more about my trip. I told you it was amazing, furthermore I had time to see all the things I want. I spent a day in the Louvre, I was in the musée d'Orsay,where I saw an exhibition of the impressionist painters, I was in the Petit Palais. Unfortunately, there wasn't any exhibitions in the Grand Palais, but I also went there. I walked hours in the Champs-Elysées, I went to a cinema, where I saw a very interesting and abstract film, from Ingmar Bergman. I used the metro so many times, so I almost could draw its map :) French boys are very kind and gracious, in the evenings I usually spent some time with them, went to pubs or went for a walk. I didn't want to come home. Now, school has started and I want to go back to relax and see fashion all day:)


5 megjegyzés:

  1. Nice :)
    Paris has its magic! Are you from Europe?

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Like your blog! :) Would love to know more in detail about your travels... and about your trysts with fashion!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. I love the colors in the 2nd picture! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  4. I loved seeing your pictures from Paris. Beautiful!
    -Tawney

    VálaszTörlés
  5. What a full programme! School always destroys what you've been doing the whole summer...

    VálaszTörlés